The Swiss authorities are establishing online services to make it possible for SMEs to perform their administrative tasks more efficiently.
Its goal is to develop e-governance, in other words electronic processing of administrative actions that were previously done on paper.
In 2017, EasyGov.swiss, the online portal for corporate administration, was launched. EasyGov.swiss is a user-friendly way for SMEs and company founders to carry out their administrative obligations at any time and to focus on their core business. EasyGov offers access to online services provided by the authorities, such as: EasyGov - offered services. By the end of 2023, the administrative procedures most in demand will appear on EasyGov.swiss and may be completed by companies electronically.
Examples of projects already implemented
Here are several examples of projects successfully completed in the area of e-governance:
- E-invoice, a secure system for paying invoices online
- E-dec web, an online application for filling out customs declarations
- E-trademark, a platform which makes it possible to register a trademark on the Internet
- Simap.ch, a portal that displays public calls for tenders launched by Swiss authorities
- The SME portal, an information site for entrepreneurs in Switzerland (on which this text are found)
- And much more.
The Online Desk of the SME portal brings together the main Internet services created for companies by the Confederation and the Cantons.
Last modification 25.02.2022