The Swiss authorities are establishing online services to make it possible for SMEs to perform their administrative tasks more efficiently.
Its goal is to develop e-governance, in other words electronic processing of administrative actions that were previously done on paper.
In 2017, EasyGov.swiss, the online portal for corporate administration, was launched. EasyGov.swiss is a user-friendly way for SMEs and company founders to carry out their administrative obligations at any time and to focus on their core business.
Currently, EasyGov.swiss offers the following e-governance services: company establishment, registration with the Trade Register, VAT, social security (AVS) and accident insurance registration (SUVA and private insurers), changes to the Trade Register and obligations to be carried out with the tax authorities.
EasyGov.swiss can also be used to initiate debt collection proceedings against a natural or legal person and to request debt enforcement information.
Loan guarantees for SMEs or contact with a responsible loan guarantee organisation can be initiated online via EasyGov.swiss.
More official e-services are to be integrated gradually and the portal is being optimised continuously.
Examples of projects successfully completed in the area of e-governance:
- E-invoice, a secure system for paying invoices online
- E-dec web, an online application for filling out customs declarations
- E-trademark, a platform which makes it possible to register a trademark on the Internet
- Simap.ch, a portal that displays public calls for tenders launched by Swiss authorities
- The SME portal, an information site for entrepreneurs in Switzerland (on which this text are found)
- And much more
The Online Desk of the SME portal brings together the main Internet services created for companies by the Confederation and the Cantons.
Last modification 24.02.2021