Something to be taken into consideration when it comes to interviews with banks: good preparation is key. Here are the questions most frequently asked by banks during interviews regarding credit:
- What are the qualifications and career paths of the individuals responsible for the sales department?
- What technical knowledge and professional experience does the management have?
- What skills do members of management have?
- In the private lives of general management, is there any dependency on lenders which might hinder the success of the business?
- What is the atmosphere like within the management team?
- How are replacements organized?
- How is the question of succession handled?