Switzerland Global Enterprise (www.s-ge.com), working under the authority of the Swiss government, helps companies from Switzerland and Liechtenstein develop international business relations. For this purpose, Switzerland Global Enterprise manages an extensive network of contact and support organisations both in Switzerland and abroad. Its core services include consulting companies on establishing or strengthening export activities, information brokering and creating promotional synergies for Switzerland abroad.
Switzerland Global Enterprise services are on the one hand designed for SMEs that are already engaged in export business and would like to strengthen their activities. On the other hand, it helps companies new in the field enter the export business.
Products and services
- Individual consultation on establishing and / or strengthening export activities
- Publications on foreign markets, industries and the Swiss economy
- Training courses and seminars on subjects related to foreign trade (export, import, transport, customs duties etc.)
- The chance to take part in joint stands at trade fairs
- Access to different export-relevant data bases
- Website providing comprehensive information on foreign trade (checklists, guidelines, sample contracts etc.)
Switzerland Global Enterprise is the official promoter of Swiss foreign trade. Its long-standing experience allows for individual and tailor-made solutions for export-related issues. In addition to individual advisory services, there is a wide range of symposiums and forums focussing on the current developments in foreign trade such as customs duties, transport etc. Furthermore, the organisation provides a comprehensive website with helpful checklists, guidelines and sample contracts and gives access to export-relevant data bases.