STARTUPS.CH offers entrepreneurs in-depth information on how to found a company and helps you found your business through online foundation services. With STARTUPS.CH founders do not have to carry the full cost of getting their company started, partner companies will pick up part of the tab depending on how many products are bought from the STARTUPS.CH partner network.
STARTUPS.CH is mainly aimed at business women and men wanting to found a company and early stage entrepreneurs.
Products and services
- Comprehensive consulting
- Legal advice concerning company foundations
- Consulting in determining company name and business purpose
- Tax consultancy (also for VAT)
- Insurance consulting
- Management consulting
- Consulting for foundation planning, analysis and financing
- Assistance in drawing up a business plan
- Fast and uncomplicated business setup
- Advice concerning accounting and tax forms
- Choose STARTUPS.CH partners and start up for free
- Constant control over the status of your start-up
Be it a law firm or an advertising agency: STARTUPS.CH offers a wide range of services for newly founded companies. The services are primarily provided by the partners of Startups.ch (Credit Suisse, account management and e-banking; AXA Winterthur, financial security; Swisscom, phone, mobile, internet (StartUp Plus Package); Sage Schweiz AG, business and accounting software; Creditreform, information services / credit risk / receivables management / collection); Findea AG, fiduciary services and taxes; Aduno (Acceptance contract for debit and credit cards incl. payment terminal). Via STARTUPS.CH deals co-partners provide special offers for SMEs. The advantage with STARTUPS.CH is that company founders find all services they need online bundled on website.