KMU Swiss Event (www.kmuswiss.ch, in German only) is an organisation offering a variety of events on topics relevant to SMEs with emphasis on business administration and technology. It thus contributes to the knowledge transfer between SMEs. A main objective of KMU Swiss Event is to provide a platform allowing SME owners and managers to broaden and deepen their high-quality business network
With its activities, KMU Swiss Event focuses on owners and managers of SMEs.
Products and services
- Organisation of one-day forums on SME-relevant topics
- Organisation of practice-oriented after work events in a company
- Organisation of late afternoon events on specific topics (round tables)
- Planning and execution of studies
- Composition of specialised publications on current business administration and / or technology topics
- Organisation and delivery of workshops and training courses
The KMU Swiss Event platform has made a good name for itself on a regional level in the German-speaking part of Switzerland. Events with a deliberately low number of participants allow for a strong practical orientation and great individual benefit.